Cookie Jar

As I've gotten older (and wiser, because one doesn't necessarily denote the other) I've come to realize self respect and self control go hand in hand. Telling some asshole who doesn't appreciate you as a person to go scratch is the same as not eating a second cookie knowing it will only bring cellulite and/or higher blood sugars.

You may want to keep the asshole around for some sense of personal instant gratification, but in the long run, just like the extra cookie, that last bite will always leave you feeling guilty.





Yes, I am comparing men to cellulite.

Actually, now that I think about it... From the lips, right to the thighs and ass... 
Men ARE cellulite! Ground breaking!


But I digress. Sometimes settling for undeserving company, just to have company at all, is taking that second cookie. You're not eating it because you need it or because you're actually hungry... you're eating it because it's there and one cookie just didn't satisfy you.

I refuse to settle for an unsatisfying cookie. I will never stop believing that there's one person for every person, that makes wanting any other person impossible.

I'm  still looking for my one satisfying cookie...

(and to get rid of cellulite... let's be real here.)

No, I have not slept yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment