So... I'm awake.

Prior to leaving a friend's house, I decided to have a cup of coffee.

Why? 

Because I was a 20 minute ride on a dark highway away from home and could barely keep my eyes open. HOURS ago. While coffee provided me with the luxury of arriving home alive, I am now balls-to-the-wall wired.

It's 3:30am.

During my failed attempt at sleep, I did what everyone does.... I thought of Macaron flavors to experiment with tomorrow.

Oh, wait, you don't think of Macaron flavors while attempting to drift into blissful slumber?

......

SHEEP?? Well that's just stupid..

Anyway, if you don't know what Macarons are, they're little Krabby Patty-looking, brightly colored French sandwich cookies that will change. your. life.  If a cookie could be compared to any historical event, the French Macaron would rival discovering electricity. 

Think of your favorite cookie.

 This is that. 



 ...On crack.

Besides being completely crazy about the little gems, they are naturally gluten and lactose free.
I don't have to shit my brains out after I eat them.

In case you did not read my past entries, I have Colitis. That stunning visual usually happens right after I eat almost anything. Ok, honestly though, girls poop. If there were any that didn't... I'd have it covered enough for the both of us. Deal with it, I'm gross.

Anyway, back to Macarons... yeah, needless to say, I am a fan. Some ideas so far: 

Chestnut and Blood Orange Macarons
Chestnut and Chocolate Macarons
Kiwi and Caramel Macarons
Red Velvet Macarons
Chocolate and Hazelnut Macarons
Mint Cream Cheese Macarons

....Was the poop thing a bit much?

Whoops, I'm not sorry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment